Pencil, pen and ink, colored pencil and chalk pastels are the types of works that should be submitted in this category. Works for the local exhibit must be matted.
- “GIFTS,” Carol Brown, Clay Center Presbyterian Manor
- “Dirty Hairy,” Joanne Clarke, Manor of the Plains
- “Clarion Woods,” Carl Engert, Wichita Presbyterian Manor
- “Last Flight of the Day,” Patrycia Ann Herndon, Manor of the Plains
- “Newton High School,” Virgil Penner, Newton Presbyterian Manor
- “We All Live on Borrowed Time,” Sharon Revell, Wichita Presbyterian Manor
- “Yellow Daisy,” Barbara Stanfield, Farmington Presbyterian Manor