Entries must be 5×7 or larger black and white prints, color prints, digital prints (directly from the camera). Digital camera photos must be printed on photo paper. Submissions should not be substantially altered using PhotoShop or other computer photo software. Works may be hand-colored and should be identified as such. Photos should be matted for display.
- “Autumn on the Meramec,” Emmett Kaelble, Aberdeen Heights (Kirkwood, Mo.)
- “Summer Whites,” Martha Scott, Fort Scott
- “Munching Monarch,” Dottie Daugherty, Lawrence
- “Inside the Summer Sun,” Dick McCall, Newton
- “Radiant Sunflowers,” Max Voran, Newton
- “Waiting for Lunch,” Gary W. Stahl, Wichita
- “Perfect Pair,” Paulette Mattingly, Wichita