Entries must be 5×7 or larger black and white prints, color prints, digital prints (directly from the camera). Digital camera photos must be printed on photo paper. Submissions should not be substantially altered using PhotoShop or other computer photo software. Works may be hand-colored and should be identified as such. Photos should be matted for display.
- “Promise of Spring,” Elva Godfrey, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
- “This Ole House,” June Yoder, Farmington Presbyterian Manor
- “View Through the Window,” Mary Ann Beahon, Fulton Presbyterian Manor
- “A Visit to the Omaha Zoo,” Richard R. “Dick” McCall, Newton Presbyterian Manor
- “Caterpillar,” Agnes Mitchell, Rolla Presbyterian Manor
- “God Loves Wind,” (professional) Gordon Zahradnik, Sterling Presbyterian Manor
- “Wheat Thins,” (professional) Chester Bernat, Wichita Presbyterian Manor