This category encompasses works created with knitting or crochet needles, rug hooking and other fiber creations not using a sewing needle. Macramé, weaving, afghans, crocheted table cloths and other works of this nature are appropriate for this category. Please note on the entry form if the work is created from a pattern or is an original design.
- “On the Wings of Eagles,” Carol Rhoades, Emporia Presbyterian Manor
- “Cranberry Alpaca Lace Shawl,” (professional) Micki Currie, Fulton Presbyterian Manor
- “Rose Garden,” Jeane Taylor, Parsons Presbyterian Manor
- “Pink Sweater,” Dorothy McCarty, Rolla Presbyterian Manor
- “Popcorn and Shell Bedspread Cover,” Bennie Booth, Wichita Presbyterian Manor